HANSA COLLEGE CANADA
Hansa College Canada offers TESL certification courses for teaching English as a Second Language. These courses have been approved by TESL Canada since 2003. Hansa College Canada is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities. In 2005, Hansa College Canada registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Our students and TESL trainees have access to a wide range of learning facilities including:
- Private study rooms, available during non-peak hours
- Audio / Video equipment, WiFi, and computers with internet access
- A resource library of technical and specialized books, dictionaries, and works of reference, for use within the school
- A bookstore of English language books and readers
- Over a thousand international students as well as over 50 dynamic teachers to model after and observe allowing a more varied learning style and convenience
- The comprehensive course and practicum takes place at Hansa Language Centre (2160 Yonge Street, Toronto MAP) with Hansa Students.